Child Support Investigation - What a Private Investigator can do for You?
Licensed private investigators have the ability to develop a vast amount of information about a deadbeat dad or mom, including where they live, work and what they own, to help you collect child support and improve the life of your child. A child support investigation can help. And, child custody might also be affected.
Hiring a private investigator for your child support investigation can assure you find the answers you need, so that the court gets you the money you deserve from that cheating wife or husband. A private investigator has the ability to collect vast amounts of information, to then hand over to the courts, and they will assure the payment of child support, free of charge.
Some information a private investigator can get his hands on is listed below:
1. Demographic and Residence information
2. Aliases, Changed Names
3. Real Property Ownership
4. Vehicle Ownership Search (Motor Vehicles, Watercraft & Aircraft)
5. Corporation Ownership / DBA Search Ownership
6. Bankruptcy Search
7. Criminal History
8. Neighborhood Interviews and photograph of residence
9. Expanded Litigation Search in the most relevant Circuit Court
10. US Dept of Corrections Search
11. Professional Licenses
12. Internet Domain search
Don't waste your time or money with collection agencies or court petitions. Get your child support investigation done now with a private investigator!